Thursday, June 7, 2007

pre-k is over























wow! I can't believe the school year is already over! here are a few pics of some fun times in pre-k. His teachers were mrs. ellis and mrs. cervone. they were wonderful and caleb loved them! They did an amazing job doing special crafts and cute parties for kids. There were also lots of special days, such as, wacky day, cultural day, dr suess day and 100th day.

They also made all the mommies and daddies feel special with a mother's day tea and flapjacks for dad days. so sweet. Caleb also made lots of good friends....among is fav are neiya, jordyn, taylor, elijiah, ryan, christian and justin.
Here is a poem i wrote for caleb's teachers at the end of the year:
We started out a year ago at CCA where I would grow.
And in pre-k, we had lots of fun;
Except when I had to play run-rabbit-run.
Oh, in our class we learned lots of stories and songs and did tons of crafts-
You all are behind so many of my laughs!
You taught us how to love and share.
And I am so thankful for all your care.
We also would learn bible verses, you said.
As God’s wisdom continued to fill up my head.
Now, I will try to keep in touch with every friend,
So that this wonderful year won’t end.
You said I was a great artist, it’s true
And with god’s gift to me, I’ll send some art to you.
This has been such a great year and you started me on a very special way
I’m so happy to have been a part of your pre-k!


Love, Caleb with a little help from his mommy.

Pre-k 2006-2007


















No comments: